We assist our clients in hiring Independent Directors that fit into organizational and business contexts. This helps to ensure that an organization's Board of Directors is comprised of an appropriate balance of directors in terms of skills, experience and representation, as well as awareness and interest in corporate governance issues.
Search Kick Off
- Understanding of The Client’s culture, situation, strategy, and client needs.
- A specific search strategy is drawn up and agreed with The Client.
- Potential candidates are thoroughly screened: qualifications, past performance, motivation, strengths, and weaknesses.
Presentation to Client and Amrop Interviews
- A list of qualified candidates together with brief profiles is presented to The Client along with recommendations of those who best meet the specifications.
- Selected candidates are brought forward to in-depth interviews.
Amrop Reports and Client Interviews
- Delivery of finalist candidates’ reports.
- Interview of final candidates with The Client.
- Extensive and formal reference checks are undertaken to confirm finalist candidate’s career achievements.
- Selection of the winning candidate by The Client.
- Presentation of the job offer letter.
- Negotiation and hiring of the winning candidate.