Interim management is the provision of business solutions by a high-level senior executive, over a finite period of time.
These executives provide their skills and expertise rapidly without the complications associated with traditional employment, working independently and delivering results, not only advice.
They assess, plan, execute and transfer knowledge.
Hiring modalities include:
- Full-time (over a finite period)
- Part-time (according to your needs)
What interim managers contributes:
1. Specialized skills
When necessary skills are not available within your company; for as long as you require them.
Their experience allows them to make an impact on :
- Professionalization of family businesses
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Interactions with investment funds
- Restructuring and Turnaround
- Other critical business situations
When there is a need to develop key talent through on-the-job coaching over a determined period of time
4. Additional resources
In the event of executives leaving or being absent, or to support specific projects with critical execution time frames.
5. Consulting and implementation
They can efficiently act as consultants, not only assessing, advising and suggesting, but also implementing their recommendations and being held accountable for the results.
Executives interested in performing as interim managers may send their CV´s to : email@example.com
Stages of the Process
- Understanding of the culture, situation, strategic moment and need of the Client.
Profile Definition and Search
- Definition of the research strategy and evaluation of potential candidates.
Presentation of Candidates
- Client interviews and selects the executive of his preference. The service contract is signed.
Analysis and Diagnosis
- Executive analyzes the company’s situation and possible solutions.
- The executive then presents a proposal for objectives goals and action plan required. It may be different from what was foreseen in Stage 1.
- Executive leads the project, periodically reporting to the sponsor designated by the client.
- Executive ensures that objectives have been met to customer satisfaction.