Reevaluation and redefinition of strategic positions’ job description, as a result of restructuring in an organization.
Stages of the Process
- Understanding of the culture, situation, strategy and Client’s needs.
- Definition of key short, medium and long-term expectations for the position.
- Identification of technical competencies and soft skills required for the position.
- Orientation on specific elements and parameters required to obtain the desired success in the position.
- Detailed report of the information gathered and evaluated in the profile definition.
- Placement of a psychometric test on the person occupying the position to evaluate soft skills required to take on the new role.
- Provide detailed feedback to the Client of the assessed soft skills with a tailored action plan to strengthen competencies that require further development.